Aloha you guys!!
So its just Friday and its not officially te weekend, but I’m craving chocolate so bad, that I refuse to wait for Sunday.
Here is what took care of my post lunch cravings
The two minute mugcake
Serves : 1
Time to prepare : 2-5 mins
Things you will need :
1/4 cup flour
1 medium egg
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons drinking chocolate
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
2 tablespoons oil/butter
3 tsp milk
Steps to follow :
1. Steps are very easy, you start by mixing the flour, sugar, cocoa and chocolate powder. It should be a fine beige color
2. Add milk and oil. Whisk the same.
3. Add the egg and whisk till its a fine consistent mix.
4. Last but not the least add baking powder and mix well.
5. Set your microwave to a temperature of 720. (This is optimal temperature for my microwave). Put in the mug for a minute and a half.
And voilà. Beautiful chocolatey mugcake.
This is more on the low fat because it uses more of chocolate and cocoa powder, giving it a darker taste, rather than using too much sugar.
Hope you like it. It’s a two minute miracle.
Much love ❤ The Carnelian Cloak