Hello dear readers
This week I’ve been nominated for the blogger recognition award by Elma from Trendstopper.
Thank You so much for the nomination, do go read her amazing blog and show her some love. Her beauty and lifestyle articles are so relate-able and a great read every time, and her red velvet cupcake recipe is on my to-do list.
The Award Rules:
- Write a post explaining why you started blogging along with a few tips
- Nominate some of your fellow bloggers
- Don’t forget to comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated
To begin my post about Why I started blogging, I started about a year back. I had always had an inclination and interest towards fashion and writing, so combining the two interests I started this blog. Writing about a girl-next-door’s view on fashion, simple hacks, and more recently easy recipes for every single, independent girl out there.
I’m hardly an expert when it comes to blogging but a few things I have learnt in the last year or so are:
- Unique content : It’s important to distinguish your blog from the others out there, simply by having a unique style of writing or great pictures or even quirky spin to regular things.
- Follow and read : The more blogs you follow and read, the more you’ll learn about blogging. This also helps you network withing your blogging community.
- Social Media Advantage : If you are aiming at a wide audience for your blog, social media is essential in your journey. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter can help you reach a lot more people.
I have come across some amazing blogs, but since I can nominate only a few, here they are:
I have many many more blogs that I follow and absolutely love, but lets just save a few blogs for the next award, shall we.
Do check out all their blogs, they are all beautiful and unique. Travel, Beauty, Lifestyle, Poetry, Food. These nominations have everything.
Love ❤ The Carnelian Cloak