Hello to all my beautiful readers!!
First off here’s wishing you wonderful people a very Happy New Year. I hope each and every one of you has a great year ahead.
I want to thank you all for being a part of this blog and all the love I’ve gotten in 2015. I really hope to make 2016 bigger and better.
So the first Weekend of the new year has just wizzed past us, and although we’ve all made our “Get Fitter” resolutions, I indulged in this new recipe.
Have a look and maybe earmark it for a cheat day.
Chocolate coffee Oreo cake
Servings : 6
Time to prepare : 15-20 mins
What you will need :
All purpose flour
A few Oreo cookies
For the crust:
Around 10 Oreo cookies
Steps to follow
1. We start by mixing the dry ingredients. So in a bowl mix half a cup flour, two tablespoons each of drinking chocolate, cocoa and sugar and a teaspoon of baking powder.
2. Add two eggs and three table spoons of vegetable oil. Add a few drops of vanilla essence. Mix well to make a smooth batter.
3. Crush two/three Oreo cookies into chunks and add into the batter.
For the crust
1. Crush oreos into chunks and put then in a blender.
2. Add with this two spoons of melter unsweetened butter.
3. Blend till its a crunchy powder.
Preparing the dish
1. Brush the dish with butter on the bottom and all sides.
2. Empty the blended Oreo crust and press into the sides and bottom evenly and firmly.
3. Pour in the cake mix.
4. Now, just let it bake.
I use my microwave at 720° for 2 mins. Adjust your oven as per the requirements.
Once out of the oven, let it cool and then refrigerate it for 30 mins.
And post baking :
Now all that’s left to do is gorge!!
Hope you enjoyed the recipe. I’d love to hear any feedback or all about your experiments in the kitchen.
Write to me @email@example.com
Much love ❤ The CC