It’s been a while I haven’t done a beauty post, it seems like a good way to go. Cat eyes have been the biggest trend of last year and even though I adore it, I thought variety is always welcome.
A close cousin of the Cat Eye Look is this Fish Tail Eye Look. It’s easy, neat and I’ve done it in blue to make sure it looks refreshing.
How to :
1. We start with a thin black lining of the inner water line on the upper and lower lid. Make it very fine, this is more of a guide.
2. Next we use a blue eye pencil. Starting from the inside line the upper eye lid, following it up in alignment to you eyebrows.
3. For the lower lid, we reverse the order. Start lining from the outside to the inside, making it thinner as you go.
4. For the lower half of the fish tail reverse the wing eye in the downward direction.
The key is to keep the bottom one shorter and the imitating the long wings of the vintage cat eyes for the upper eye lid.
5. For the face I’ve used a very simple BB cream, nothing fancy since its a day look anyway.
6. Under eye area. Very important: I have huge dark circles and they’re very hard to cover up so the most effective way is to use concealer and if needed use a coral based lip pencil/eye shadow. Take a little on the tip of your fingers and blend in the under eye area. This helps believe me.
7. And finally a simple cherry lip color.
And here’s how it turned out.
Hope you guys liked the look. Leave your comments to let me know how you liked it.
Much love , The CC